Braves vs. Diamondbacks: Odds, spread, over/under - June 4
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. and the Arizona Diamondbacks (35-24) will host Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves (34-24) at Chase Field on Sunday, June 4, with a start time of 4:10 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Diamondbacks as -130 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Braves +110 moneyline odds. Arizona is the run-line favorite (-1.5). The over/under is 8.5 runs for the contest (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds to go under).
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Probable Pitchers: Zac Gallen - ARI (7-2, 2.72 ERA) vs Mike Soroka - ATL (0-1, 6.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Diamondbacks Moneyline||Braves Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||Diamondbacks (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-130||+110||Diamondbacks (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-125||+105||Diamondbacks (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-135||+115||Diamondbacks (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the desire to wager on the Braves' game versus the Diamondbacks but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to help. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Braves (+110) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Braves to beat the Diamondbacks with those odds, and the Braves emerge with the victory, you'd get back $21.00.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Ronald Acuña Jr. hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Braves|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Prediction|
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Betting Trends and Insights
- The Diamondbacks have entered the game as favorites 25 times this season and won 17, or 68%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -130 or shorter, the Diamondbacks have gone 13-7 (65%).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Arizona has a 56.5% chance to win.
- The Diamondbacks won each of the five games it played while the moneyline favorite over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Arizona and its opponents combined to hit the over two times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Braves have come away with three wins in the five contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Braves have played as an underdog of +110 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Over the past 10 games, sportsbooks have not installed the Braves as underdogs once.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to hit the over two times in the last 10 games with a total.
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Sean Murphy||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+180)|
|Matt Olson||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+280)||0.5 (+135)|
|Austin Riley||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+160)|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (-110)||0.5 (+320)||0.5 (+150)|
|Ozzie Albies||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+195)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.