Braves vs. Mets Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 8
Thursday's game that pits the Atlanta Braves (37-24) against the New York Mets (30-32) at Truist Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Braves, who is slightly favored in this matchup according to our model. First pitch is at 7:20 PM on June 8.
The Braves will look to Spencer Strider (6-2) versus the Mets and Justin Verlander (2-3).
Braves vs. Mets Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Mets Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Braves 5, Mets 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Mets
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mets Player Props|
|Braves vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Mets Odds|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mets|
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 5-4 in those contests.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves have a record of 2-5-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 51 times this season and won 31, or 60.8%, of those games.
- Atlanta has a record of 12-4 in games when oddsmakers favor them by at least -190 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Braves, based on the moneyline, is 65.5%.
- Atlanta has scored 310 runs this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Braves' 3.70 team ERA ranks sixth across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 2||@ Diamondbacks||L 3-2||Charlie Morton vs Merrill Kelly|
|June 3||@ Diamondbacks||W 5-2||Spencer Strider vs Ryne Nelson|
|June 4||@ Diamondbacks||W 8-5||Mike Soroka vs Zac Gallen|
|June 6||Mets||W 6-4||Bryce Elder vs Carlos Carrasco|
|June 7||Mets||W 7-5||Charlie Morton vs Max Scherzer|
|June 8||Mets||-||Spencer Strider vs Justin Verlander|
|June 9||Nationals||-||AJ Smith-Shawver vs Josiah Gray|
|June 10||Nationals||-||Jared Shuster vs MacKenzie Gore|
|June 11||Nationals||-||Bryce Elder vs Trevor Williams|
|June 12||@ Tigers||-||Charlie Morton vs Reese Olson|
|June 13||@ Tigers||-||Spencer Strider vs Reese Olson|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.