The 2023 RBC Canadian Open Odds & Preview: Rory McIlroy
The RBC Canadian Open is entering the final round, and Rory McIlroy is currently in second with a score of -12.
Looking to place a bet on Rory McIlroy at the RBC Canadian Open this week? Keep reading for the statistics you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rory McIlroy Insights
- Over his last 16 rounds, McIlroy has finished better than par six times, while also posting 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
- McIlroy has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in four of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
- McIlroy has finished in the top 10 twice in his past five appearances.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut three times.
- In his past five appearances, McIlroy has finished within five shots of the leader once. He posted a score that was better than average twice.
- McIlroy has made the cut in three tournaments in a row.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
RBC Canadian Open Insights and Stats
- McIlroy has two wins in his past two starts at this event.
- McIlroy made the cut in each of his two most recent entries to this event.
- The previous time McIlroy competed in this event, in 2022, he ended up the champion.
- Measuring 7,264 yards, Oakdale Golf & Country Club is set up as a par 72 for this week. In the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,301 yards.
- The courses that McIlroy has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,339 yards, while Oakdale Golf & Country Club will be at 7,264 yards this week.
McIlroy's Last Time Out
- McIlroy was in the 83rd percentile on par 3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, with an average of par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 77th percentile on par 4s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 4.05 strokes on those 40 holes.
- McIlroy shot better than 53% of the competitors at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.72.
- McIlroy carded a birdie or better on four of 16 par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, better than the field average of 1.2.
- On the 16 par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, McIlroy carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.3).
- McIlroy had more birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 4.5 on the 40 par-4s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.
- In that last competition, McIlroy's par-4 performance (on 40 holes) included a bogey or worse six times (better than the field's average, 8.2).
- McIlroy finished The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday with a birdie or better on eight of the 16 par-5s, bettering the field average of 4.8.
- On the 16 par-5s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, McIlroy recorded three bogeys or worse, more than the field average of 1.7.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Date Info
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- McIlroy Odds to Win: +300 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect McIlroy's performance prior to the 2023 RBC Canadian Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.