Best Bets, Odds & Tips for the New Mexico State vs. UMass Game – Saturday, August 26
The New Mexico State Aggies (0-0) and UMass Minutemen (0-0) will meet in a matchup at Aggie Memorial Stadium in Las Cruces, New Mexico. For odds and best bets, keep reading.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on New Mexico State vs. UMass? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
When and Where is New Mexico State vs. UMass?
- Date: Saturday, August 26, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Venue: Aggie Memorial Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: New Mexico State 31, UMass 15
- New Mexico State won three of the four games it was favored on the moneyline last season (75%).
- The Aggies played as a moneyline favorite of -275 or shorter in just two games last season. They split them 1-1.
- Last season, UMass was listed as the underdog in 10 games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Minutemen did not win as an underdog of +220 or more on the moneyline last season in 10 games with those odds or longer.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Aggies a 73.3% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
New Mexico State (-7)
- New Mexico State's record against the spread last year was 8-5-0.
- As a 7-point favorite or more, the Aggies had two wins ATS (2-1) last season.
- UMass covered the spread five times in 12 games last year.
- The Minutemen went 4-6 as underdogs of 7 points or more last year.
Parlay your bets together on the New Mexico State vs. UMass matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (44.5)
- New Mexico State played six games with more than 44.5 total points, its current matchup's over/under, last year.
- New Mexico State played in five games last year where they combined with their opponent to score more than 44.5 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 6.5 fewer points per game (38) a season ago than this game's total of 44.5 points.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
New Mexico State
|Point Total AVG||48.3||49.5||47.3|
|Implied Total AVG||33.4||32.2||34.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||2-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-4||1-1||2-3|
|Point Total AVG||47||44.4||48.8|
|Implied Total AVG||32.5||28.4||35.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-10||0-4||0-6|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.