How to Watch the Dream vs. Wings: Streaming & TV Channel Info for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 1
The Dallas Wings and Atlanta Dream are doing battle in the first round of the WNBA Playoffs, with Game 1 next to come.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Wings or Dream with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Dream vs. Wings Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: College Park Center
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
Rep your team with officially licensed Dream gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Key Stats for Dream vs. Wings
- Atlanta averages only 2.4 fewer points per game (82.5) than Dallas gives up to opponents (84.9).
- Atlanta is shooting 42.8% from the field, 1.6% lower than the 44.4% Dallas' opponents have shot this season.
- The Dream have compiled a 13-4 straight-up record in games they shoot higher than 44.4% from the field.
- Atlanta's three-point shooting percentage this season (33.6%) is 2.4 percentage points lower than opponents of Dallas are averaging (36%).
- The Dream have an 11-7 record when the team makes more than 36% of their three-point attempts.
- Dallas and Atlanta rebound at nearly the same rate, with Dallas averaging 2.6 more rebounds per game.
Dream Recent Performance
- In their previous 10 games, the Dream are putting up 81.6 points per contest, compared to their season average of 82.5.
- In its last 10 games, Atlanta is draining 5 three-pointers per game, 1.4 fewer threes than its season average (6.4). It also owns a lower three-point percentage over its past 10 contests (29.9%) compared to its season average (33.6%).
- The Dream are making 1.4 fewer three-pointers per contest in their past 10 games (5) compared to their season average (6.4), and they are delivering a worse three-point percentage over their past 10 games (29.9%) compared to their season mark (33.6%).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.