Troy vs. James Madison: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
Oddsmakers expect a tight game between Sun Belt rivals when the Troy Trojans (1-1) host the James Madison Dukes (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Veterans Memorial Stadium. James Madison is a 2.5-point underdogs. This matchup has an over/under of 46.5 points.
From an offensive standpoint, Troy ranks 60th in the FBS with 413 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 53rd in total defense (318.5 yards allowed per contest). James Madison ranks 58th with 415.5 total yards per contest on offense, and it ranks 40th with 301.5 total yards allowed per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Troy vs. James Madison Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Troy, Alabama
- Venue: Veterans Memorial Stadium
- TV Channel: NFL Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Troy vs. James Madison? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Sun Belt Betting Trends
- South Alabama vs Oklahoma State
- Louisiana vs UAB
- Tulane vs Southern Miss
- Georgia State vs Charlotte
- East Carolina vs Appalachian State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
- UL Monroe vs Texas A&M
Troy Betting Records & Stats
Troy Stats Leaders
- In 14 games last year, Kimani Vidal rushed for 1,137 yards (81.2 per game) and 10 touchdowns.
- In 14 games, Gunnar Watson threw for 2,813 yards (200.9 per game), with 14 touchdowns and 12 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 61.5%.
- In 14 games a season ago, DK Billingsley ran for 670 yards (47.9 per game) and eight TDs.
- In 14 games, Rajae' Johnson-Sanders had 36 receptions for 713 yards (50.9 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- As a playmaker on defense, Carlton Martial totaled 104 tackles, one TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception in 14 games last year.
- T.J. Jackson compiled 48 tackles, nine TFL, and eight sacks in 14 games.
- Craig Slocum registered one interception to go with 79 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended in 14 games a season ago.
- On defense in 2022, Richard Jibunor racked up 37 tackles, five TFL, 6.5 sacks, and one interception through 14 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.