Braves vs. Marlins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 17
Sunday's game between the Atlanta Braves (96-52) and the Miami Marlins (77-72) at LoanDepot park should be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Braves taking home the win. First pitch is at 1:40 PM ET on September 17.
The Braves will give the nod to Charlie Morton (14-11) versus the Marlins and Jesus Luzardo (9-9).
Braves vs. Marlins Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Marlins Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Braves 5, Marlins 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Marlins
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in 10 of their past 10 games and won six of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Atlanta and its opponents have combined to hit the over eight times.
- In their last two games with a spread, the Braves covered the spread each time.
- This season, the Braves have been favored 134 times and won 88, or 65.7%, of those games.
- Atlanta has a record of 80-39, a 67.2% win rate, when favored by -125 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- Atlanta has scored the most runs (863) in baseball so far this year.
- The Braves' 4.02 team ERA ranks 10th among all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 11||@ Phillies||L 7-5||Kyle Wright vs Michael Lorenzen|
|September 12||@ Phillies||W 7-6||Max Fried vs Zack Wheeler|
|September 13||@ Phillies||W 4-1||Spencer Strider vs Cristopher Sanchez|
|September 15||@ Marlins||L 9-6||Bryce Elder vs Johnny Cueto|
|September 16||@ Marlins||L 11-5||Jared Shuster vs Bryan Hoeing|
|September 17||@ Marlins||-||Charlie Morton vs Jesús Luzardo|
|September 18||Phillies||-||Kyle Wright vs Zack Wheeler|
|September 19||Phillies||-||Max Fried vs Cristopher Sanchez|
|September 20||Phillies||-||Spencer Strider vs Aaron Nola|
|September 21||@ Nationals||-||Bryce Elder vs Jake Irvin|
|September 22||@ Nationals||-||Charlie Morton vs Trevor Williams|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.