Troy vs. Western Kentucky: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
Oddsmakers give the Troy Trojans (1-2) the advantage on Saturday, September 23, 2023 against the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-1). Troy is favored by 3.5 points. The over/under is set at 57.5.
Troy ranks 74th in total offense (382 yards per game) and 47th in total defense (309 yards allowed per game) this season. Western Kentucky has sputtering on defense, ranking seventh-worst with 490 total yards allowed per game. It has been more productive offensively, putting up 394 total yards per contest (68th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Troy vs. Western Kentucky Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Troy, Alabama
- Venue: Veterans Memorial Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Troy vs. Western Kentucky? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 Sun Belt Betting Trends
- Central Michigan vs South Alabama
- James Madison vs Utah State
- Southern Miss vs Arkansas State
- Appalachian State vs Wyoming
- Nevada vs Texas State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Southern Miss vs Arkansas State
- Georgia Southern vs Ball State
- Buffalo vs Louisiana
Troy Betting Records & Stats
- Troy has not covered the spread in a game yet this season in two games.
- Troy has combined with its opponent to go over in one of two games with a set total (50%).
- Troy has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Troy has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of -175 or shorter.
- The Trojans have a 63.6% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Troy Stats Leaders
- Gunnar Watson has 697 yards passing for Troy, completing 56% of his passes and collecting seven touchdowns and three interceptions this season.
- Kimani Vidal has racked up 358 yards on 53 carries. He's also caught three passes for 59 yards (19.7 per game).
- This season, Jarris Williams has carried the ball eight times for 46 yards (15.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jabre Barber's team-high 156 yards as a receiver have come on 11 receptions (out of 20 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Chris Lewis has grabbed nine passes while averaging 47.7 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Devonte Ross has a total of 120 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 12 throws and scoring two touchdowns.
- Javon Solomon has two sacks to pace the team, and also has two TFL and 10 tackles.
- Jayden McDonald is the team's leading tackler this year. He's amassed 16 tackles and two TFL.
- Reddy Steward has a team-high two interceptions to go along with nine tackles, one TFL, and two passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.