UAB vs. Georgia: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (3-0) are overwhelming 40.5-point favorites on Saturday, September 23, 2023 against the UAB Blazers (1-2). The point total is set at 55.5.
Georgia owns the 29th-ranked offense this season (39 points per game), and has been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best with only 8 points allowed per game. UAB has been sputtering on defense, ranking 22nd-worst with 32 points given up per game. It has been better on offense, putting up 30.3 points per contest (65th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
UAB vs. Georgia Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Athens, Georgia
- Venue: Sanford Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN2
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on UAB vs. Georgia? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 AAC Betting Trends
- Charlotte vs Florida
- UTSA vs Tennessee
- Florida Atlantic vs Illinois
- Rice vs South Florida
- Memphis vs Missouri
- Rice vs South Florida
- SMU vs TCU
UAB Betting Records & Stats
- UAB has covered the spread once in three games this season.
- Out of UAB's three games with a set total, two have hit the over (66.7%).
- UAB lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- UAB has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +2500 odds on them winning this game.
UAB Stats Leaders
- Jacob Zeno has thrown for 956 yards on 98-of-122 passing with six touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 94 yards and two rushing touchdowns.
- Isaiah Jacobs has carried the ball 27 times for 127 yards, with one touchdown.
- Tejhaun Palmer paces his squad with 148 receiving yards on 12 receptions with one touchdown.
- Fred Farrier II has caught six passes and compiled 127 receiving yards (42.3 per game).
- Samario Rudolph's 14 receptions (on 17 targets) have netted him 127 yards (42.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Kevin Penn has collected two sacks to lead the team, while also picking up one TFL and eight tackles.
- Keondre Swoopes is the team's tackle leader this year. He's amassed 16 tackles.
- BJ Mayes leads the team with one interception, while also collecting eight tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.