Tyler Allgeier Week 3 Preview vs. the Lions
Tyler Allgeier has a tough matchup when his Atlanta Falcons face the Detroit Lions in Week 3 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Lions allow 86 rushing yards per game, ninth-best in the NFL.
On the ground, Allgeier has amassed 123 yards rushing on 31 attempts (61.5 ypg), with two rushing TDs. Also, Allgeier has recorded three receptions for 19 yards (9.5 ypg).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Allgeier and the Falcons with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Allgeier vs. the Lions
- Allgeier vs the Lions (since 2021): No games
- No player has collected more than 100 yards on the ground in a game against the Lions in the 2023 season.
- Detroit has given up one or more rushing TDs to one opposing player this year.
- The Lions have given up two or more rushing TDs to one opposing rusher this season.
- The rush defense of the Lions is allowing 86 yards per game on the ground this season, which ranks ninth in the league.
- The Lions have the No. 14 defense in the league in rushing TDs allowed, giving up two this season (one per game).
Falcons Player Previews
Tyler Allgeier Rushing Props vs. the Lions
- Rushing Yards: 46.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Allgeier with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Allgeier Rushing Insights
- Allgeier has exceeded the rushing yards prop bet total set for him once in two opportunities this season.
- The Falcons pass on 41.3% of their plays and run on 58.7%. They are 14th in NFL play in points scored.
- His team has attempted 71 rushes this season. He's handled 31 of those carries (43.7%).
- Allgeier scored multiple touchdowns on the ground once this season, but that was his only game with at least one rushing score.
- He has two total touchdowns this season (40.0% of his team's five offensive TDs).
- He has eight red zone carries for 57.1% of the team share (his team runs on 63.6% of its plays in the red zone).
Tyler Allgeier Receiving Props vs the Lions
- Receiving Yards: 5.5 (-118)
Allgeier Receiving Insights
- In one of two games this season (50.0%), Allgeier has topped his receiving yards prop bet.
- Allgeier has 6.0% of his team's target share (three targets on 50 passing attempts).
- He has averaged 6.3 yards per target (19 yards on three targets).
- Allgeier does not have a TD reception this year in two games.
Allgeier's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Packers||9/17/2023||Week 2||16 ATT / 48 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Panthers||9/10/2023||Week 1||15 ATT / 75 YDS / 2 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 19 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.