Travis d'Arnaud vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Travis d'Arnaud (.220 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 68 points below season-long percentage) and the Atlanta Braves face the Chicago Cubs, whose starting pitcher will be Jameson Taillon. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-4) against the Nationals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Travis d'Arnaud Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Jameson Taillon
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +625)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Travis d'Arnaud? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Travis d'Arnaud At The Plate
- d'Arnaud is hitting .227 with 13 doubles, 11 home runs and 20 walks.
- d'Arnaud has gotten at least one hit in 53.6% of his games this year (37 of 69), with at least two hits 14 times (20.3%).
- Looking at the 69 games he has played this season, he's went deep in 10 of them (14.5%), and in 4% of his trips to the dish.
- d'Arnaud has picked up an RBI in 36.2% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 15.9% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in two contests.
- He has scored at least once 26 times this season (37.7%), including three games with multiple runs (4.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Travis d'Arnaud Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Cubs have a 4.15 team ERA that ranks 15th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Cubs pitchers combine to surrender the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (173 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Cubs will send Taillon (8-10) out to make his 29th start of the season. He is 8-10 with a 5.24 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 144 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Friday against the Colorado Rockies, the right-hander threw six scoreless innings while surrendering four hits.
- The 31-year-old has amassed an ERA of 5.24, with 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 28 games this season. Opponents have a .266 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.