Alexander Zverev vs. Daniil Medvedev: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | China Open
Alexander Zverev will meet Daniil Medvedev in the China Open semifinals on Tuesday, October 3.
In this Semifinal match, Medvedev is favored (-225) against Zverev (+175) .
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Alexander Zverev vs. Daniil Medvedev Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Alexander Zverev vs. Daniil Medvedev Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Daniil Medvedev has a 69.2% chance to win.
|Alexander Zverev||Daniil Medvedev|
|+175||Odds to Win Match||-225|
|+750||Odds to Win Tournament||+220|
|36.4%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||69.2%|
|11.8%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||31.2%|
|43||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||57|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's China Open Previews & Predictions
Alexander Zverev vs. Daniil Medvedev Trends and Insights
- Zverev is looking to maintain momentum after a 6-1, 6-7, 6-3 win over No. 23-ranked Nicolas Jarry in Monday's quarterfinals.
- Medvedev was victorious 6-4, 3-6, 6-1 against Ugo Humbert in the quarterfinals on Monday.
- Zverev has played 26.0 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 63 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces).
- On hard courts, Zverev has played 29 matches over the past year, totaling 28.5 games per match (25.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.5% of games.
- Medvedev is averaging 23.4 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 81 matches played in the past year across all court types, winning 59.2% of those games.
- On hard courts, Medvedev has played 58 matches and averaged 22.0 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set.
- When squaring off against Zverev, Medvedev has posted a 7-2 record. They last met in the Round of 16 of the Western & Southern Open, on August 17, 2023, which was a 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 win for Zverev.
- Medvedev and Zverev have faced off in 23 sets against on another, with Medvedev capturing 15 of them.
- Medvedev and Zverev have squared off in 244 total games, with Medvedev winning 133 and Zverev securing 111.
- In nine matches between Zverev and Medvedev, they have played 27.1 games and 2.6 sets per match on average.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.