Jacksonville State vs. Middle Tennessee: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – October 4
The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-4) are favored by 3 points when they play host to the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (4-1) in CUSA action on Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium. The contest has a point total of 52.
Middle Tennessee is averaging 361.4 yards per game on offense this season (88th in the FBS), and is allowing 394 yards per game (89th) on the other side of the ball. From an offensive angle, Jacksonville State is compiling 362.6 total yards per game (55th-ranked). It ranks 31st in the FBS on the other side of the ball (310.8 total yards given up per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Jacksonville State vs. Middle Tennessee Game Info
- Game Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Venue: Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Jacksonville State vs. Middle Tennessee? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Jacksonville State Recent Performance
- The Gamecocks are really playing poorly right now offensively, gaining 391.3 yards per game in their past three games (-23-worst in college football). Defensively, they are giving up 328.7 (71st-ranked).
- The Gamecocks are -20-worst in college football in points scored for the past three games (24 per game) and 59th in points allowed (19.3).
- In its past three games, Jacksonville State has thrown for 165.7 yards per game (-70-worst in the country), and given up 220.7 in the air (-6-worst).
- The Gamecocks are accumulating 225.7 rushing yards per game in their past three games (26th in college football), and giving up 108 per game (61st).
Week 6 CUSA Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky vs Louisiana Tech
- Florida International vs New Mexico State
- Western Kentucky vs Louisiana Tech
Jacksonville State Betting Records & Stats
- Jacksonville State is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gamecocks have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- None of Jacksonville State's three games with a set total this season have gone over the total.
- Jacksonville State has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Jacksonville State has played as an underdog of +130 or more once this season and lost that game.
Jacksonville State Stats Leaders
- Logan Smothers has been a dual threat for Jacksonville State this season. He has 474 passing yards (94.8 per game) while completing 60.8% of his passes. He's tossed five touchdown passes and zero interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 255 yards (51 ypg) on 53 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Malik Jackson, has carried the ball 77 times for 505 yards (101 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Perry Carter Jr.'s 166 receiving yards (33.2 yards per game) are best on his team. He has nine receptions on 20 targets with one touchdown.
- Quinton Lane has caught 13 passes and compiled 156 receiving yards (31.2 per game) with one touchdown.
- Mike Pettway's 11 targets have resulted in eight receptions for 106 yards and one touchdown.
- Larry Worth paces the team with two sacks, and also has one TFL, 12 tackles, and one interception.
- Fred Perry, Jacksonville State's tackle leader, has 23 tackles and one TFL this year.
- Jalen Bustamante leads the team with one interception, while also collecting one TFL and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.