Jacksonville State vs. West Virginia Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game features the West Virginia Mountaineers (1-1) and the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (1-1) matching up at WVU Coliseum (on November 14) at 7:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 76-70 win for West Virginia.
According to our computer prediction, Jacksonville State projects to cover the 7.5-point spread in its matchup versus West Virginia. The total is listed at 135.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Jacksonville State vs. West Virginia Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Venue: WVU Coliseum
- Line: West Virginia -7.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): West Virginia -400, Jacksonville State +310
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Jacksonville State vs. West Virginia Score Prediction
- Prediction: West Virginia 76, Jacksonville State 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Jacksonville State vs. West Virginia
- Pick ATS: Jacksonville State (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Jacksonville State Performance Insights
- Last season Jacksonville State posted 69.9 points per game (212th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 70.3 points per contest (184th-ranked).
- The Gamecocks pulled down 32.6 rebounds per game last year (117th-ranked in college basketball), and they gave up just 27.9 rebounds per contest (25th-best).
- Last year Jacksonville State ranked 237th in college basketball in assists, putting up 12.3 per game.
- With 12.8 turnovers per game, the Gamecocks were 272nd in college basketball. They forced 11 turnovers per contest, which ranked 264th in college basketball.
- The Gamecocks made 9.1 threes per game last year (30th-ranked in college basketball), and they had a 37.7% three-point percentage (22nd-best).
- Jacksonville State found it difficult to defend three-pointers, ranking seventh-worst in college basketball with 9.3 treys allowed per game. It ranked 247th by allowing a 34.7% three-point percentage to opponents last season.
- Jacksonville State took 56.2% two-pointers and 43.8% from beyond the arc last season. Of the team's buckets, 62.4% were two-pointers and 37.6% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.