Will Ryan O'Reilly Score a Goal Against the Ducks on November 14?
When the Nashville Predators take on the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET, will Ryan O'Reilly find the back of the net? Below, we break down the numbers and trends you need to consider before making any player prop bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Ryan O'Reilly score a goal against the Ducks?
Odds to score a goal this game: +170 (Bet $10 to win $17.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
O'Reilly stats and insights
- O'Reilly has scored in five of 14 games this season, including multiple goals in a game twice.
- This is his first matchup of the season versus the Ducks.
- He has five goals on the power play, and also one assist.
- He takes 2.3 shots per game, and converts 25.0% of them.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Ducks defensive stats
- The Ducks are 11th in goals allowed, conceding 41 total goals (2.9 per game) in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Ducks have not registered a shutout win. As a team, they average 18.5 hits and 16.7 blocked shots per game.
O'Reilly recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|10/28/2023||Maple Leafs||2||2||0||23:03||Home||W 3-2 OT|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Predators vs. Ducks game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.