Alabama State vs. Oklahoma Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest that pits the Oklahoma Sooners (3-0) against the Alabama State Hornets (0-3) at Lloyd Noble Center has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 101-50 in favor of Oklahoma, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 11:30 AM ET on November 15.
The Hornets are coming off of a 96-47 loss to SMU in their most recent outing on Saturday.
Alabama State vs. Oklahoma Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 11:30 AM ET
- Where: Lloyd Noble Center in Norman, Oklahoma
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Alabama State vs. Oklahoma Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oklahoma 101, Alabama State 50
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Alabama State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hornets were outscored by 6.9 points per game last season (scoring 63.3 points per game to rank 216th in college basketball while allowing 70.2 per contest to rank 310th in college basketball) and had a -214 scoring differential overall.
- Alabama State scored more in conference play (66.8 points per game) than overall (63.3).
- At home, the Hornets put up 69.2 points per game last season, 10.0 more than they averaged away (59.2).
- In 2022-23, Alabama State allowed 13.4 fewer points per game at home (62.2) than on the road (75.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.