Alabama vs. South Florida Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest at Foster Auditorium has the Alabama Crimson Tide (3-0) going head to head against the South Florida Bulls (3-0) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 75-56 win as our model heavily favors Alabama.
In their last time out, the Crimson Tide won on Sunday 85-44 against Morehead State.
Alabama vs. South Florida Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Foster Auditorium in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Alabama vs. South Florida Score Prediction
- Prediction: Alabama 75, South Florida 56
Other SEC Predictions
- Florida State vs Florida
- Texas A&M vs Purdue
- Cal vs Auburn
- LSU vs SE Louisiana
- Arkansas vs Arkansas State
- Georgia vs Mercer
- Clemson vs South Carolina
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Alabama Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Crimson Tide had a +299 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 9.6 points per game. They put up 70.0 points per game, 83rd in college basketball, and gave up 60.4 per outing to rank 77th in college basketball.
- Alabama posted 66.4 points per game last season in conference action, which was 3.6 fewer points per game than its overall average (70.0).
- Offensively, the Crimson Tide posted 70.0 points per game in home games last year, compared to 70.1 points per game in away games.
- Alabama surrendered 53.3 points per game in home games last year, compared to 64.3 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.