Auburn vs. Notre Dame: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
The Auburn Tigers (1-1) play the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN2.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Auburn vs. Notre Dame matchup.
Auburn vs. Notre Dame Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Auburn vs. Notre Dame Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Auburn Moneyline||Notre Dame Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Auburn (-14.5)||142.5||-1400||+800||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Auburn (-14.5)||142.5||-1700||+890||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Auburn vs. Notre Dame Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Auburn went 16-15-0 ATS last season.
- The Tigers and their opponents combined to go over the point total 18 out of 31 times last season.
- Notre Dame went 11-19-0 ATS last season.
- A total of 15 of the Fighting Irish's games last season went over the point total.
Auburn Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000
- Auburn is 27th in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+6000), much higher than its computer rankings (236th).
- Auburn has a 1.6% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.