Auburn vs. Notre Dame Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's game that pits the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-1) versus the Auburn Tigers (1-1) at Barclays Center has a projected final score of 76-72 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Notre Dame, who we project as a slight favorite in this matchup. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM on November 16.
According to our computer prediction, Notre Dame is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 14.5. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 142.5 over/under.
Auburn vs. Notre Dame Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Brooklyn, New York
- Venue: Barclays Center
- Line: Auburn -14.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Auburn -1400, Notre Dame +800
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Auburn vs. Notre Dame Score Prediction
- Prediction: Notre Dame 76, Auburn 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Auburn vs. Notre Dame
- Pick ATS: Notre Dame (+14.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Auburn Performance Insights
- Auburn scored 72.8 points per game and gave up 67.7 last season, ranking them 149th in the nation on offense and 102nd on defense.
- On the glass, the Tigers were 117th in college basketball in rebounds (32.6 per game) last season. They were 240th in rebounds allowed (32 per game).
- Last season Auburn was ranked 101st in the nation in assists with 14.1 per game.
- With 6.5 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 31.5% from downtown last season, the Tigers were 274th and 318th in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- Defensively, Auburn was 17th-best in college basketball in 3-pointers conceded per game at 5.6 last season. It was sixth-best in 3-point percentage allowed at 28.8%.
- The Tigers attempted 35.2% percent of their shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 64.8% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 25.3% of the Tigers' buckets were 3-pointers, and 74.7% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.