Alabama vs. Mercer: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Alabama Crimson Tide (3-0) will attempt to build on a three-game winning run when hosting the Mercer Bears (1-2) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Coleman Coliseum. It airs at 8:00 PM ET on SEC Network+.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Alabama vs. Mercer matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Alabama vs. Mercer Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Coleman Coliseum in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network+
Alabama vs. Mercer Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Alabama Moneyline||Mercer Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Alabama (-29.5)||151.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Alabama (-28.5)||150.5||-10000||+2200||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Alabama vs. Mercer Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Alabama won 21 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- Crimson Tide games hit the over 15 out of 34 times last season.
- Mercer went 11-18-0 ATS last season.
- Bears games hit the over 10 out of 29 times last season.
Alabama Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +4000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+4000), Alabama is 21st-best in the country. It is way higher than that, second-best, according to computer rankings.
- The implied probability of Alabama winning the national championship, based on its +4000 moneyline odds, is 2.4%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.