Alabama State vs. Memphis Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the Memphis Tigers (2-0) and the Alabama State Hornets (1-2) at FedExForum is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 83-64 and heavily favors Memphis to take home the win. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Alabama State is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 30.5. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 154.5 over/under.
Alabama State vs. Memphis Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Memphis, Tennessee
- Venue: FedExForum
- Line: Memphis -30.5
- Point Total: 154.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Alabama State vs. Memphis Score Prediction
- Prediction: Memphis 83, Alabama State 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Alabama State vs. Memphis
- Pick ATS: Alabama State (+30.5)
- Pick OU: Under (154.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Alabama State Performance Insights
- Alabama State scored just 63.3 points per game (14th-worst in college basketball) last year, but it played better at the other end, where it surrendered 72.6 points per game (254th-ranked).
- The Hornets, who ranked 117th in college basketball with 32.6 boards per game, allowed 35.2 rebounds per contest, which was fifth-worst in the nation.
- In terms of assists, Alabama State put up only 9.9 per contest (sixth-worst in college basketball).
- Last season the Hornets averaged 12.7 turnovers per game (265th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 11.3 turnovers per contest (238th-ranked).
- The Hornets ranked 315th in college basketball with 6 treys per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 329th with a 31.1% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- Last year Alabama State ceded 7 threes per game (156th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 34.1% (205th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Alabama State took 67% two-pointers and 33% threes last season. Of the team's buckets, 72.8% were two-pointers and 27.2% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.