Auburn vs. Cal Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game between the California Golden Bears (3-0) and the Auburn Tigers (3-0) at Neville Arena has a good chance to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 66-65, with Cal taking home the win. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Tigers came out on top in their most recent matchup 76-56 against Rutgers on Sunday.
Auburn vs. Cal Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Neville Arena in Auburn, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Auburn vs. Cal Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cal 66, Auburn 65
Other SEC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Auburn Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers scored 66.6 points per game last season (145th in college basketball) and gave up 65.9 (222nd in college basketball) for a +23 scoring differential overall.
- Auburn's offense was worse in SEC matchups last year, averaging 59.4 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 66.6 PPG.
- The Tigers posted 71.3 points per game in home games last year. On the road, they averaged 56.4 points per contest.
- Defensively Auburn was better in home games last year, ceding 59.7 points per game, compared to 75.0 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.