Samford vs. South Carolina State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest at Pete Hanna Center has the Samford Bulldogs (1-2) matching up with the South Carolina State Bulldogs (2-1) at 7:30 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 85-64 win as our model heavily favors Samford.
According to our computer prediction, Samford projects to cover the 20.5-point spread in its matchup versus South Carolina State. The over/under is listed at 157.5, and the two sides are projected to go under that total.
Samford vs. South Carolina State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Birmingham, Alabama
- Venue: Pete Hanna Center
- Line: Samford -20.5
- Point Total: 157.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Samford -5000, South Carolina State +1400
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Samford vs. South Carolina State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Samford 85, South Carolina State 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Samford vs. South Carolina State
- Pick ATS: Samford (-20.5)
- Pick OU: Under (157.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Samford Performance Insights
- Last year, Samford was 28th in the nation offensively (78.7 points scored per game) and 227th defensively (71.6 points conceded).
- The Samford Bulldogs collected 32.5 rebounds per game and conceded 29.5 boards last year, ranking 126th and 82nd, respectively, in the country.
- Last season Samford was ranked 289th in the nation in assists with 11.7 per game.
- The Samford Bulldogs made 9.1 3-pointers per game and shot 35.3% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 30th and 108th, respectively, in the country.
- Defensively, Samford was 16th-worst in college basketball in 3-pointers conceded per game at 9.0 last season. And it was 22nd-worst in 3-point percentage allowed at 36.7%.
- Last year, Samford attempted 55.2% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 44.8% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 65.1% of Samford's buckets were 2-pointers, and 34.9% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.