Alabama State vs. Samford Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Samford Bulldogs (3-0) versus the Alabama State Hornets (0-4) at Pete Hanna Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 74-59 in favor of Samford, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Hornets' last game was a 92-46 loss to Oklahoma on Wednesday.
Alabama State vs. Samford Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Pete Hanna Center in Birmingham, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Alabama State vs. Samford Score Prediction
- Prediction: Samford 74, Alabama State 59
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Alabama State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hornets had a -214 scoring differential last season, falling short by 6.9 points per game. They put up 63.3 points per game to rank 216th in college basketball and gave up 70.2 per contest to rank 310th in college basketball.
- In 2022-23, Alabama State scored 66.8 points per game in SWAC action, and 63.3 overall.
- The Hornets averaged 69.2 points per game at home last season, and 59.2 away.
- Alabama State gave up 62.2 points per game at home last season, and 75.6 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.