Auburn vs. New Mexico State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The Auburn Tigers (6-4), with college football's 10th-ranked run game, battle the New Mexico State Aggies (8-3) and their 12th-ranked rushing attack, on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Tigers are heavy, 25.5-point favorites. The over/under is 48.5 in the outing.
In this article, you will see odds and spreads for the Auburn vs. New Mexico State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Auburn vs. New Mexico State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Auburn, Alabama
- Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Auburn vs. New Mexico State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Auburn Moneyline||New Mexico State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Auburn (-25.5)||48.5||-2500||+1100||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Auburn (-26.5)||48.5||-4000||+1400||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Colorado vs Washington State
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Florida vs Missouri
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- UCLA vs USC
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Illinois vs Iowa
Auburn vs. New Mexico State Betting Trends
- Auburn has compiled a 5-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have covered the spread once when favored by 25.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- New Mexico State has won six games against the spread this season, failing to cover or pushing three times.
Auburn 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the SEC||+100000||Bet $100 to win $100000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.