North Alabama vs. Southern Miss Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game features the Southern Miss Eagles (2-0) and the North Alabama Lions (1-2) facing off at Flowers Hall (on November 18) at 6:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 71-66 win for Southern Miss, who is a small favorite based on our model.
The Lions head into this game after an 83-72 loss to Missouri on Tuesday.
North Alabama vs. Southern Miss Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Flowers Hall in Florence, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
North Alabama vs. Southern Miss Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southern Miss 71, North Alabama 66
Other ASUN Predictions
- UAB vs Eastern Kentucky
- Kentucky vs FGCU
- North Florida vs South Florida
- Lipscomb vs Indiana
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- Austin Peay vs Butler
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
North Alabama Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lions put up 66.3 points per game (148th in college basketball) last season while giving up 64.7 per outing (190th in college basketball). They had a +49 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 1.6 points per game.
- North Alabama tallied 64.9 points per game last season in conference games, which was 1.4 fewer points per game than its overall average (66.3).
- Offensively the Lions performed better in home games last year, posting 70.0 points per game, compared to 62.6 per game away from home.
- When playing at home, North Alabama gave up 7.5 fewer points per game (60.9) than away from home (68.4).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.