How to Watch the UAB vs. Temple Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The UAB Blazers (3-7) and the Temple Owls (3-7) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Protective Stadium in a battle of AAC opponents.
With 419.8 yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks 19th-worst in the FBS, UAB has had to lean on its 29th-ranked offense (437.9 yards per contest) to keep them in games. Temple has lots of room to improve, as it ranks 23rd-worst in points per game (20.8) this season and 11th-worst in points allowed per game (34.9).
We dig deep into all of the info you need before this contest starts below, including how to watch on ESPN+.
UAB vs. Temple Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Birmingham, Alabama
- Venue: Protective Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Illinois vs Iowa
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Michigan vs Maryland
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- UCLA vs USC
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- SMU vs Memphis
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
UAB vs. Temple Key Statistics
|437.9 (33rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||363.2 (89th)|
|419.8 (110th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||435.1 (117th)|
|144.3 (82nd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||96.5 (123rd)|
|293.6 (16th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||266.7 (37th)|
|20 (122nd)||Turnovers (Rank)||22 (129th)|
|16 (41st)||Takeaways (Rank)||4 (132nd)|
UAB Stats Leaders
- Jacob Zeno has 2,595 passing yards for UAB, completing 74.8% of his passes and recording 17 touchdowns and nine interceptions this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 154 rushing yards (15.4 ypg) on 78 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Jermaine Brown Jr., has carried the ball 120 times for 534 yards (53.4 per game) and nine touchdowns. He's proven to be a dual threat, racking up 349 receiving yards on 35 catches with one touchdown through the air.
- Isaiah Jacobs has been handed the ball 55 times this year and racked up 249 yards (24.9 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Tejhaun Palmer has hauled in 37 catches for 635 yards (63.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone five times as a receiver.
- Amare Thomas has put up a 421-yard season so far with three touchdowns, hauling in 48 passes on 59 targets.
Temple Stats Leaders
- E.J. Warner has thrown for 2,423 yards (242.3 per game) while completing 58% of his passes and collecting 19 touchdown passes with 10 interceptions this season.
- Joquez Smith is his team's leading rusher with 68 carries for 311 yards, or 31.1 per game. He's found the end zone one time on the ground, as well.
- Darvon Hubbard has totaled 288 yards on 66 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 22 passes for 216 yards.
- Amad Anderson Jr.'s 478 receiving yards (47.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 30 catches on 52 targets with one touchdown.
- David Martin-Robinson has totaled 457 receiving yards (45.7 yards per game) and three touchdowns on 35 receptions.
- Zae Baines has racked up 385 reciving yards (38.5 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed UAB or Temple gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.