Alabama vs. Little Rock Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Alabama Crimson Tide (4-0) and the Little Rock Trojans (0-3) at Jack Stephens Center is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 71-47, heavily favoring Alabama to secure the victory. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Crimson Tide's last contest on Thursday ended in a 70-41 victory against South Florida.
Alabama vs. Little Rock Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Jack Stephens Center in Little Rock, Arkansas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Alabama vs. Little Rock Score Prediction
- Prediction: Alabama 71, Little Rock 47
Other SEC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Alabama Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Crimson Tide had a +299 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 9.6 points per game. They put up 70.0 points per game to rank 83rd in college basketball and gave up 60.4 per contest to rank 77th in college basketball.
- In 2022-23, Alabama put up 66.4 points per game in SEC play, and 70.0 overall.
- The Crimson Tide scored 70.0 points per game at home last season, and 70.1 on the road.
- At home, Alabama gave up 53.3 points per game, 11.0 fewer points than it allowed on the road (64.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.