Filip Forsberg Game Preview: Predators vs. Avalanche - November 20
The Nashville Predators, Filip Forsberg included, will play the Colorado Avalanche on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Forsberg in that upcoming Predators-Avalanche matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Filip Forsberg vs. Avalanche Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -208)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +130)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Forsberg Season Stats Insights
- Forsberg has averaged 19:16 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of -4).
- Forsberg has scored a goal in a game five times this season over 16 games played, with multiple goals in two of those contests.
- In 11 of 16 games this year, Forsberg has recorded a point, and six of those games included multiple points.
- Forsberg has an assist in nine of 16 games played this season, including multiple assists three times.
- Forsberg has an implied probability of 67.5% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- There is a 43.5% chance of Forsberg having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Forsberg Stats vs. the Avalanche
- On defense, the Avalanche are giving up 49 total goals (3.1 per game) which ranks 11th in the league.
- The team has the NHL's sixth-best goal differential at +12.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Colorado|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.