Alabama A&M vs. Auburn: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 21
The Auburn Tigers (3-1) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when hosting the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-2) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Neville Arena. It airs at 8:00 PM ET on SEC Network+.
In this article, you can see odds and spreads for the Auburn vs. Alabama A&M matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Alabama A&M vs. Auburn Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Neville Arena in Auburn, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network+
Alabama A&M vs. Auburn Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Auburn Moneyline||Alabama A&M Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Auburn (-33.5)||154.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Auburn (-33.5)||154.5||-||-||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Alabama A&M vs. Auburn Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Alabama A&M won 12 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 15 times.
- Auburn covered 16 times in 31 matchups with a spread last season.
- The Tigers and their opponents combined to hit the over 18 out of 31 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.