Hawks vs. Pacers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 21
The Atlanta Hawks (6-6) host the Indiana Pacers (7-5) after losing three straight home games. The Hawks are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hawks vs. Pacers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and BSIN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: State Farm Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hawks vs. Pacers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Hawks 124 - Pacers 120
Hawks vs Pacers Additional Info
|Hawks vs Pacers Injury Report|
|Hawks vs Pacers Players to Watch|
|Hawks vs Pacers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Hawks vs Pacers Odds/Over/Under|
|Hawks vs Pacers Player Props|
|How to Watch Hawks vs Pacers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Hawks vs. Pacers
- Pick ATS: Hawks (- 3.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Hawks (-3.9)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 243.6
- The Pacers (7-5-0 ATS) have covered the spread 33.3% of the time, 25% more often than the Hawks (4-8-0) this year.
- When the spread is set as 3.5 or more this season, Atlanta (1-4) covers a lower percentage of those games when it is the favorite (20%) than Indiana (1-2) does as the underdog (33.3%).
- When it comes to eclipsing the over/under in 2023-24, Indiana and its opponents do it more often (91.7% of the time) than Atlanta and its opponents (66.7%).
- As a moneyline underdog this season, the Pacers are 3-2, while the Hawks are 3-3 as moneyline favorites.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Hawks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hawks Performance Insights
- The Hawks are giving up 117.9 points per game this year (24th-ranked in NBA), but they've really played well offensively, posting 119.9 points per game (fifth-best).
- Atlanta is 15th in the NBA with 44.2 boards per game this year. Meanwhile, it ranks sixth with 42.1 rebounds allowed per contest.
- This year, the Hawks rank 11th in the league in assists, averaging 26.5 per game.
- With 14.8 turnovers per game, Atlanta ranks 23rd in the NBA. It forces 15.3 turnovers per contest, which ranks seventh in the league.
- So far this season, the Hawks are draining 12.7 threes per game (13th-ranked in NBA) and are shooting 35.8% (17th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.