Alabama State vs. Samford Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest between the Samford Bulldogs (2-2) and the Alabama State Hornets (1-3) at Pete Hanna Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 81-70 and heavily favors Samford to come out on top. Game time is at 7:30 PM ET on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, Alabama State is projected to cover the point spread (14.5) versus Samford. The two sides are expected to eclipse the 150.5 total.
Alabama State vs. Samford Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Birmingham, Alabama
- Venue: Pete Hanna Center
- Line: Samford -14.5
- Point Total: 150.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Alabama State vs. Samford Score Prediction
- Prediction: Samford 81, Alabama State 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Alabama State vs. Samford
- Pick ATS: Alabama State (+14.5)
- Pick OU: Over (150.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Alabama State Performance Insights
- Alabama State put up only 63.3 points per game (14th-worst in college basketball) last year, but it played more consistently at the other end, where it gave up 72.6 points per game (254th-ranked).
- The Hornets ranked fifth-worst in college basketball with 35.2 rebounds allowed per game. Meanwhile, they pulled down 32.6 rebounds per game (117th-ranked in college basketball).
- Alabama State didn't produce many assists last season, ranking sixth-worst in the country with 9.9 assists per game.
- The Hornets were 265th in the country with 12.7 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 238th with 11.3 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Hornets were 315th in college basketball with 6 threes per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 329th with a 31.1% shooting percentage from downtown.
- Alabama State ceded 7 threes per game (156th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 34.1% (205th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Of the shots taken by Alabama State last season, 67% of them were two-pointers (72.8% of the team's made baskets) and 33% were threes (27.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.