Hawks vs. Bucks December 2 Tickets & Start Time
A pair of the NBA's best players will be going head to head when Giannis Antetokounmpo (29.8 points per game, fifth in league) and the Milwaukee Bucks (13-6) welcome in Trae Young (26.8, 12th) and the Atlanta Hawks (9-9) on Saturday, December 2, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on BSWI and BSSE.
If you're looking to catch this matchup in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Hawks vs. Bucks Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Saturday, December 2
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Bucks (-6.5)
- Total: 250.5
- TV: BSWI, BSSE
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Hawks Games
- December 11 at home vs the Nuggets
- December 6 at home vs the Nets
- December 8 at the 76ers
- December 13 at the Raptors
Hawks Players to Watch
- Young provides 26.8 points, 2.9 rebounds and 10.6 assists per game for the Hawks.
- On a per-game basis, Dejounte Murray gets the Hawks 19.8 points, 4.2 rebounds and 5.2 assists. He also averages 1.8 steals (fourth in NBA) and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Clint Capela gives the Hawks 10.7 points, 9.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game while posting 0.7 steals and 1.6 blocked shots.
- The Hawks are getting 15.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game from Bogdan Bogdanovic this year.
- De'Andre Hunter is averaging 14.4 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. He is making 45.8% of his shots from the floor and 36.7% from beyond the arc, with 1.8 treys per game.
Bucks Players to Watch
- Antetokounmpo puts up 29.8 points, 10.8 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game, shooting 60.1% from the field (sixth in NBA).
- Damian Lillard puts up 25.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 6.8 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.1 blocks.
- Brook Lopez averages 13.6 points, 5.1 boards and 1.2 assists per contest, shooting 51% from the floor and 36.7% from beyond the arc with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Bobby Portis puts up 11.1 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocks.
- Malik Beasley puts up 11.6 points, 4.5 boards and 1.4 assists per contest, shooting 47.6% from the floor and 44.3% from beyond the arc with 2.8 made treys per contest.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hawks vs. Bucks Stat Comparison
|117.9||Points Allowed Avg.||122.3|
|49%||Field Goal %||47.4%|
|37.1%||Three Point %||37.1%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.