Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Atlanta Falcons have +8000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 12th-ranked in the NFL as of December 5.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: -175
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Falcons in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Falcons Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Falcons are 12th-best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+8000), much higher than their computer rankings (23rd).
- The Falcons have the same odds to win the Super Bowl now, from +8000 at the start of the season to +8000.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Falcons have a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Atlanta has four wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- This year, four of the Falcons' 12 games have gone over the point total.
- The Falcons have won 50% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (4-4).
- This season, Atlanta has won two out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Falcons are totaling 328.6 yards per game on offense this year (18th in NFL), and they are giving up 315.9 yards per game (10th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Falcons are averaging 18.8 points per game on offense (24th in NFL), and they rank seventh on defense with 20 points allowed per game.
Falcons Impact Players
- Bijan Robinson has run for 756 yards (63.0 per game) and three TDs in 12 games.
- Also, Robinson has 35 catches for 266 yards and three TDs.
- In 11 games, Desmond Ridder has thrown for 2,029 yards (184.5 per game), with eight touchdowns and eight interceptions, completing 63.3%.
- On the ground, Ridder has scored four TDs and gained 180 yards.
- On the ground, Tyler Allgeier has scored three TDs and accumulated 492 yards (41.0 per game).
- In the passing game, Drake London has scored two times, catching 46 balls for 573 yards (52.1 per game).
- Jessie Bates III has collected five picks to go with 92 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended in 12 games for the Falcons.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+150000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||L 20-6||+1600|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||L 23-7||+1600|
|5||October 8||Texans||W 21-19||+5000|
|6||October 15||Commanders||L 24-16||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||W 16-13||+15000|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||L 28-23||+100000|
|9||November 5||Vikings||L 31-28||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||L 25-23||+150000|
|12||November 26||Saints||W 24-15||+12500|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||W 13-8||+75000|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+100000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 5 at 5:19 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.