Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the Atlanta Falcons are 11th in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +8000.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: -175
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Falcons in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Falcons Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Falcons much higher (11th-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (23rd).
- The Falcons have the same odds to win the Super Bowl now, from +8000 at the start of the season to +8000.
- The implied probability of the Falcons winning the Super Bowl, based on their +8000 moneyline odds, is 1.2%.
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Atlanta has four wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- There have been four Falcons games (out of 12) that went over the total this season.
- The Falcons are 4-4 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Atlanta has won two of the four games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Falcons are averaging 328.6 yards per game on offense (18th in NFL), and they rank 10th on the other side of the ball with 315.9 yards allowed per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Falcons rank 24th in the NFL with 18.8 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank seventh in points allowed (315.9 points allowed per contest).
Falcons Impact Players
- Bijan Robinson has rushed for 756 yards (63.0 per game) and three TDs in 12 games.
- Robinson also has 35 catches for 266 yards and three scores.
- In 11 games, Desmond Ridder has thrown for 2,029 yards (184.5 per game), with eight touchdowns and eight interceptions, completing 63.3%.
- On the ground, Ridder has scored four TDs and gained 180 yards.
- In 12 games, Tyler Allgeier has rushed for 492 yards (41.0 per game) and three scores.
- In the passing game, Drake London has scored two times, catching 46 balls for 573 yards (52.1 per game).
- In 12 games for the Falcons, Jessie Bates III has compiled 1.0 TFL, 92 tackles, and five interceptions.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+150000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+8000|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||L 20-6||+1600|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||L 23-7||+2000|
|5||October 8||Texans||W 21-19||+5000|
|6||October 15||Commanders||L 24-16||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||W 16-13||+15000|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||L 28-23||+100000|
|9||November 5||Vikings||L 31-28||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||L 25-23||+150000|
|12||November 26||Saints||W 24-15||+12500|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||W 13-8||+75000|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+100000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.