Alabama Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Alabama Crimson Tide (6-2) are in the conversation to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as oddsmakers have listed them at +3500 on the moneyline, the 17th-best odds among all college basketball squads.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Crimson Tide are against the Purdue Boilermakers. Tip time is set for 1:30 PM ET on Saturday, December 9. There are no odds set yet for this game.
Alabama NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+3500||17th||Bet $100 to win $3500|
|Preseason||+3500||17th||Bet $100 to win $3500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Alabama Team Stats
- Alabama's +154 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 19.2 points per game) is a result of scoring 94.1 points per game (second in college basketball) while giving up 74.9 per outing (266th in college basketball).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Alabama and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Alabama Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-2 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Alabama has tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (one), but also has tied for the 33rd-most Quadrant 1 defeats (two).
- Alabama has one win against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 23rd-most in the country.
- Alabama has tied for the 28th-most Quadrant 4 wins in the country (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Alabama Players
- The Crimson Tide points and assists leader is Mark Sears. He racks up 19.8 points per game and adds 4.3 assists.
- Alabama's rebounding leader is Grant Nelson, who averages 6.3 per game.
- Sears makes 2.1 threes per game to lead the Crimson Tide.
- Alabama's steals leader is Aaron Estrada, who collects 1.5 per game. Nelson leads the team averaging 1.9 blocks a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.