Auburn Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Auburn Tigers (5-2) have the 21st-best odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +4000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Starting at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 9, the Tigers play the Indiana Hoosiers. There are currently no odds set for this matchup.
Auburn NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+4000||21st||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Auburn Team Stats
- Auburn has a +92 scoring differential, topping opponents by 13.2 points per game. It is putting up 78.6 points per game to rank 107th in college basketball and is allowing 65.4 per contest to rank 66th in college basketball.
- The Tigers are 3-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Auburn has been defeated in all one game when favored by three points or fewer this season (0-1), but it has won five games when favored by 3.5 points or more (5-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Auburn and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Auburn Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Auburn has two losses versus Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 25th-most in the country.
- Auburn has tied for the 22nd-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (one).
- Auburn has tied for the 15th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the country (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Auburn Players
- Johni Broome leads the Tigers in scoring (18.3 points per game) and rebounding (9.1 rebounds per game).
- Auburn's assists leader is Tre Donaldson, who dishes out 3.4 per game.
- Aden Holloway is the top three-point shooter for the Tigers, hitting 2.1 per contest.
- Auburn's blocks leader is Broome, who collects 1.3 per game. Jaylin Williams leads the team by averaging 1.0 steal a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.