Miss TROY pageant scheduled for Saturday
TROY, AL (WSFA) - A new Miss Troy University will be crowned Saturday, Oct. 24 in Claudia Crosby Theater on the Troy Campus.
The 45th annual pageant begins at 2 p.m. and tickets are $10 for general admission and $5 for students. During the pageant, contestants are judged on a private interview, an on-stage question, swimsuit, talent and evening gown.
This year, 10 students will compete for the title:
- Lacey Marcus, an elementary education major from Alabaster
- Jalyn Elizabeth Harrison, a psychology major from Bainbridge, Ga.
- Leah Livingston,a communications and leadership major from Miami, Fla.
- Angelene Kendall, a dance major from Hershey, Penn.
- Carlie Spencer, a mathematics major from Montgomery
- Victoria Brutlag, a hospitality management major from Scottsboro
- Conleigh Gilmore, broadcast journalism major from Troy
- Caylee Nicole Sanders, an English language arts major from Goshen
- Kimberly Fredrick, an elementary education major from Mobile
The winner will serve as an ambassador for the University and will compete for the title of Miss Alabama.
Copyright 2015 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.