MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Take the same tools the First Alert Weather Team uses with you anywhere you go. Download the free WSFA First Alert Weather app today for real-time interactive radar, location-based severe weather alerts and a constantly updated forecast for wherever you are.
Plan your day with an hour-by-hour forecast tailored for home, work or anywhere on-the-go. Our First Alert app can tell you if a storm near you has hail, strong winds or rotation.
You can also turn on lightning alerts, so you'll know immediately if lightning is threatening your outdoor plans. You'll get real-time severe weather alerts for any location you choose, so you can track the weather where you are or where a loved-one lives.
Here are some more features of the First Alert Weather app:
- Video forecasts
- Storm Tracks: See at a glance where a storm is and where it is headed
- Multiple Alerts: Turn on alerts for tornadoes, severe thunderstorms, floods, tropical storms/hurricanes, winter storms and more
- Live severe weather coverage: Watch our live stream for continuously updated information when severe weather strikes
- Updated forecasts from the First Alert Weather forecast center
- Weather pictures and video sent by people who live near you
- A constantly updated 10-day forecast, so your weekend is always in view