DOTHAN, AL (WSFA) - A Dothan house suffered minor damages caused by a small fire started by fireworks.
Dothan police responded to a call about a house fire within the 100 block of Young America Drive said to be caused by fireworks.
The fireworks landed on the roof and sparked the small fire.
Police say the fireworks were launched by children in the neighborhood.
Gidget Trawick, daughter of the house's owner, says not much damage was caused.
According to Trawick her father owns the house and is currently renting it out to someone.