- 12 ounce of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- 6 ounce of cream cheese
- Half cup of chopped artichoke
- Two teaspoons of minced garlic
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Half a teaspoon of onion powder
- Half of teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- Half a cup of grated parmesan cheese
- One cup of mozzarella cheese
- Two cans of thin crust readymade pizza crust
- Two tablespoons of melted butter
- Half a teaspoon of garlic salt
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Directions: Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, beat together all of the ingredients except melted butter and garlic salt/Italian seasoning. Cut trees out of each of the pizza doughs.
Spread the spinach mixture to the edge of half the trees and top with mozzarella cheese. Top with the remaining tree dough. With a pizza cutter, cut in on either side to the middle, leaving approx. one inch in the middle. Pick up each "branch" and twist. Brush with butter and garlic salt and Italian spice,
Bake tree for about 22 minutes until golden brown on top and cooked through to the bottom.