Smoke fumes from Tuesday house fire in Montgomery

Smoke fumes from Tuesday house fire in Montgomery
No one was injured in a Tuesday house fire on Ryan Street.

MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - A house fire in Montgomery Tuesday fortunately resulted in no injuries or casualties, as Montgomery Fire/Rescue continues to investigate.

The fire happened in the 400 block of Ryan Street, MFR confirms on its Facebook page. A picture posted by MFR shows smoke coming from the house with the fire coming from the back.

Everyone was able to escape out of the house and no firefighters sustained any injuries.

Copyright 2018 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.